- Most rated
JBL T160BT is one of the best wireless headphones which you can get under this price segment. It's comfortable and has a pretty simple design. The connection with the phone over the Bluetooth is very fast. The battery life is pretty decent and can last you for 6-8 hours. What's best is It has a flat tangle-free cable.
JBL T110 (745 INR) - budget wired in-ear headphones (“gags”) with a proprietary bass sound, the best model from JBL for 745 INR. It looks pretty good, especially for its price, it comes in 4 colors. Pleases flat cable, resistant to tangling.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Comfortable with FlexSoft ear tips and TwistLock technology
- 8 hours of wireless playback under optimum audio settings with Speed Charge battery
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Touch controls let you easily manage music
- Secure fit ear hook design provides ultimate stability during workout
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
JBL T205BT - inexpensive wireless earbuds that can boast of high-quality assembly and materials, versatile appearance and comfortable fit for lovers of the form factor. A very good candidate for the role of a daily workhorse.
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Truly Wireless
- Hands-free Stereo Calls
- 16 Hours of combined Playtime under optimum audio settings
- With a 15-minute quick charge for 1 hour of music playback
- Elegantly designed Portable Charging Case
- Manufacturer Detail: Harman International Industries, Inc. 8500, Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91329,USAmporter Details: Harman International (India) Pvt. Ltd., Prestige Technology Park, 4th Floor, Jupiter 2A, Marathalli Ring Road, Bangalore – 560 103, India